We Are Now is an ongoing intergenerational project that began in 2015. It is an ongoing film series and will eventually be a live performance. It came out of Hannah's work with Accumulations.
All elements of We Are Now celebrate intergenerational exchange and women.
Hannah’s questions with the project are;
- How do I create a space (and eventually performance) where adult / child and everything in between is equal? (ie. its not a workshop for children where adults can join in and visa versa).
- How do I care for everyone's needs but also challenge / explore / stay true to my artistic practice?
- How do I care for everyone's needs but move beyond social presumptions?
- How can I be clear and also let things emerge?
- How do I celebrate women and intergenerational exchange per-formatively/ through performance?